Benchkote® is an absorbent, impermeable material designed to protect laboratory surfaces against hazardous spills. It features a high-quality, smooth, absorbent Whatman paper which quickly absorbs liquid spills and a laminated PE layer that prevents flow through to the working surface. After use the sheet is incinerated or disposed of according to local regulations.
Benchkote® Plus is a thicker, more absorbent material for more demanding applications and can absorb in excess of 0.75 l of water / per m2.
- Very strong material, tear resistant, wet or dry.
- Smooth white surface can be written on with ink or pencil, lies flat.
- Suitable for saturation with disinfectant to protect benches where pathogens and other bacteria are present.
- PE side to collect deposits without absorption.
- Quick absorption of liquid spills.
- Spillages are trapped in the absorbent paper.
- Can be incinerated after use.
- Absorbs radiochemical spillage to avoid contamination.
- Recovering spillage of expensive materials.
- Protecting hard surfaces to lessen impact.
- Water or solvent wick for humidity chambers.
- Lining of chemical cabinets, laboratory bench drawers and laboratory hoods.
meno informazioni sul prodotto...
più informazioni sul prodotto...